Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and all of them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may be expensive of money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to carry out each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and find a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.